* Please do not visit us if you, someone in your bubble or someone you have recently been in contact with has or has symptoms of Covid-19
* All food and Drinks are being served in Eco Friendly Take Away Containers whether you are choosing to dine in or take away. This reduces the amount of contact staff have making it a safer environment for everyone. There will be bins provided and we ask for you to dispose of your rubbish when leaving.
* If you are dining in and wish to bring your own cutlery then this is fine!
* We won't be able to put drinks into travel mugs or water bottles.
* We will not be taking bookings for tables. When you arrive order your food at the counter and if there's a table available you are more than welcome to use it.
* If you are eating in the tables and chairs must not be moved around. They have been arranged to ensure social distancing can be maintained and adding extra chairs to tables or joining tables together means this becomes difficult to enforce. Tables are laid up for 2, 4 or 6 covers
* Toilets will be open and staff will regularly sanitise them. There will also be anti bacterial wipes in the toilets and we ask that you give contact areas a wipe over prior and after use to be extra sure!
* Upon entering the cafe please use the hand sanitiser provided
* Anybody eating in will have to provided contact details for Track and Trace. These will be kept for 21 days before being destroyed