* Please do not visit us if you, someone in your party or someone you have recently been in contact with has or has symptoms of Covid-19
* You will be met at the door by a member of staff and shown to a table. Please do not seat yourself
* We are operating our Evening Service on a 'BOOKINGS ONLY' Basis. We will not be accepting any walk ins during the evening
* Booking for lunch time is not required. We will be taking a small number of booking each day, but we will be leaving plenty of space for walk-ins between 10am and 4pm
* As per the government guidelines we can only accept tables of up to 4 people. If you are one household and can provide proof you live together (Photo ID with address with ID on for each member of the party) we will allow up to 6 per table
* As per the government guidelines all members of the party will have to provide ID with their name on and fill out Track and Trace. The ID is to ensure the correct name is given. We will accept Driving Licence, Provisional Licence, Passport, Debit or Credit Card
* Face masks must be worn when entering, walking to your table or visiting the restrooms. Once seated your mask mill not be required
* For Dining in we will be operating as table service only. Please do not go up to the counter.
* If you are eating in the tables and chairs must not be moved around. They have been arranged to ensure social distancing can be maintained and adding extra chairs to tables or joining tables together means this becomes difficult to enforce.
* Toilets will be open and staff will regularly sanitise them. There will also be anti bacterial wipes in the toilets and we ask that you give contact areas a wipe over prior and after use to be extra sure!
* Upon entering the cafe please use the hand sanitiser provided
* Ensure you keep a safe distance from others in the cafe whenever possible
* As per the government guidelines only those who live in Wales should be visiting us